Job Opportunity At ATCL Senior Human Resource Officer (Counselling & Employees Welfare)July, 2021
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations as well as improvement of its internal operations and human capital management. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the position of Senior Human Resources Officer in Human Resources and Administration Unit.
POSITION: Senior Human Resource Officer (Counselling & Employees Welfare) 1 (ATCL HQ)
REPORTING LINE: Head of Human Resource and Administration
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates: –
- Must have Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management/Public Administration/Political Science and Public administration or Degree in Commerce/Business Administration Majoring in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from recognized University/lnstitution.
- Must have a formal training in counselling at least to certificate level.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in service as Human Resource Officer in a competitive business environment.
- Must have a proven background in provision of counselling services in a multicultural and multidisciplinary business environment.
- High levels of empathy
- Mental health, counseling methods and techniques.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving and flexibility
- Strong ethical standards
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The holder of the position will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee implementation of cost-effective staff engagement, team building and change management strategies;
- Develop, oversee and monitor the implementation of the work-life balance guidelines
- To oversee the implementation of leadership development programmes
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategies that will attract employees to open up about their mental health
- Coordinate interdepartmental and intradepartmental communication strategies
- Listen to employees’ concerns, seeking ways to address them
- Initiate and implement interdepartmental, departmental, sections and units stress management activities that will also to promote team work
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Prepare periodic reports
- Perform any other official duties that may be assigned by supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five 5) years contract with remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA);
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The closing deadline is 12 August 2021.