SUA Online Application Form 2021/2022
SUA Online Application Form 2021/2022. Instructions on how to use SUA Online Application System
- For first time applicants:
- Fill the application form.
On Entry category field:
i. For Tanzanians:
- Select Direct Applicant for form six (06) leavers regardless of year of
- Select Equivalent Applicant for diploma (for degree applicant) or certificate (for
Diploma applicants) holder.
- Select Applicants with FTC for applicants with FTC Certificates
ii. For Foreigners:
- Select Equivalent Applicant.
You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to complete the
- Fields with (*) are mandatory.
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX example
0788347788 or 0657556678.
- Existing applicants.
These are applicants who have already registered to a system.
- Use username and password obtained from previous registration to login to the
system at any time.
- NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY. Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
- An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables applicant to create account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, applicant should only Login using obtained username and password.
- When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online application will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid using a CONTROL NUMBER that will be provided.
- In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application
Note: Applicant’s Username will be auto generated by a system after application submission and will appear in the following format: NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of application, i.e.
S0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY e.g S0751/0023/2016/2020 or P0751/0023/2016/2020
An applicant is advised to change password into an easy to remember password so as to avoid inconveniences.