Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Description :
We are inviting highly ambitious women to join our budding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Apprentice program at Serengeti breweries Limited – effective March 2021!
At Serengeti Breweries (SBL), we take pride in continuously investing in Talent to ensure that we have the best pool of resources across our market. As a business, we are known, respected and admired for our spirit and beer brands. These were built by some of the historical giants of the industry, and they are names which you will make even more prominent from day one.
Join our 15,000-strong supply team globally. You’ll source, produce and move some of the world’s favorite spirits and beers across our value chain. In planning, manufacturing, logistics or technical, you’ll be saving us money, protecting the environment and keeping all our characters thriving.
Are you the ONE?
Everyone here wears many hats and gets exposed to a variety of challenges. You’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
To apply for the apprenticeship program, you must be a recent Graduate (0-4 years post-graduation) and hold a bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma or equivalent in a public or accredited private academic institution in the following fields;
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Industrial, Mechatronics, Environmental; Chemical; Process)
- Food Science and Technology; Biochemistry; Microbiology
You’ll need to have a CGPA of 3.00+ out of 5 or equivalent
What you will need:
- Evidence of excellence in the stated fields
- Desire to gain professional experience and incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.
- Strong listening oral and written communication skills.
- Ambition to learn with a high attention to detail and pride in your work
Read the ad. carefully before submitting application
- You’ll receive a link to an online psychometric test as soon as you apply. Please make sure to complete the test within 24hrs of receiving the link (we recommend you monitor your e-mail as frequently as possible). The invite may indicate that you have 5 days to complete the test however as we will be inviting candidates for additional assessments following the application deadline, we need you to complete this at the specified date.
- If you’re a Tanzania national, do respond ‘Yes’ to the question ‘Do you have the right to work in the country in which you are applying to
- You do not need to reapply if you have already applied to the program
Worker Type :Apprenticeship (Fixed Term)
Primary Location:Dar es Salaam
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2021-01-22-08:00