Habari za uhakika kutoka kila kona, Ajira Tanzania, Magazeti ya Leo, Matokeo ya Mitihani, Fursa, Teknolojia, Udhamini wa masomo,tanzania leo breaking news, tanzania leo, magazetini, tanzania leo blog,tanzania, tanzania leo, matukio leo, magazeti tanzania leo, tanzania leo habari, tanzania ajira leo, tanzania ya leo audio, magazeti ya tanzania leo asubuhi, yaliyojiri leo tanzania app, zuchu tanzania ya leo audio, ajali tanzania leo, tanzania bungeni leo, tanzania ya leo by zuchu, michezo leo tanzania bara, ligikuu tanzania bara leo, tanzania coronavirus leo, habari ya leo tanzania corona, corona tanzania leo millard ayo, tanzania daima leo, tanzania daima leo jumatano, tanzania daima leo jumatatu, tanzania daima leo ijumaa, gazeti tanzania daima leo, magazeti leo tanzania daima, habari leo tanzania daima, leo erbs tanzania, tanzania gazeti leo, tanzania, daima gazeti leo, tanzania habali leo, magazeti tanzania leo hii, siasa tanzania leo hii, newspapers tanzania habari leo, magazeti ya tanzania leo hii, itv tanzania habari leo, http //tanzania leo, habari za tanzania leo, itv tanzania leo, habari za tanzania itv leo, ikulu tanzania leo, ajira leo, tanzania ligi kuu leo, habari leo tanzania kuhusu corona, tanzania habari kuu leo magazeti ya leo tanzania kiswahili, kenya na tanzania leo, tanzania premier league leo, tanzania gazeti la leo, mechi za leo, tanzania ligi kuu, tanzania daima gazeti la leo, tanzania michezo leo, tanzania magazeti leo, tanzania habari mpya leo, tanzania news leo, habari za tanzania leo na millard ayo, magazeti ya leo tanzania na millard ayo, nipashe tanzania leo, magazeti ya leo tanzania nipashe, mechi ya leo tanzania na tunisia, ajira leo tanzania, tanzania siasa leo, tanzania sports leo, tbc tanzania leo, tpl tanzania leo, tanzania uchaguzi leo, usajili tanzania leo, uchanguzi tanzania leo, uchaguz tanzania leo, matukio ya leo tanzania video, habari za leo tanzania video, tanzania mpekuzi wa leo, tanzania news swahili, tanzania habari za leo, tanzania yetu leo, tanzania magazeti ya leo, tanzania matukio ya leo, tanzania mechi za leo, tanzania daima habari za leo, ajira leo tanzania 2021
conventions that should be used when writing a formal or business letter. Furthermore, you try to write as simply and as clearly as possible, and not to make the letter longer than necessary. Remember not to use informal language like contractions.
1) Your Address The return address should be written in the top right-hand corner of the letter.
2) The Address of the person you are writing to The inside address should be written on the left, starting below your address.
Different people put the date on different sides of the page. You can write this on the right or the left on the line after the address you are writing to. Write the month as a word.
Salutation or greeting:
1) Dear Sir or Madam, If you do not know the name of the person you are writing to, use this. It is always advisable to try to find out a name.
2) Dear Mr Jenkins, If you know the name, use the title (Mr, Mrs, Miss or Ms, Dr, etc.) and the surname only. If you are writing to a woman and do not know if she uses Mrs or Miss, you can use Ms, which is for married and single women.
The heading consists of your address (but not your name) and the date. Telephone numbers and email addresses are not usually included here, but they are acceptable. Using block format, the heading goes in the top left-hand corner of the page.
Skip one line after the salutation and begin typing the body of the formal letter. This is the main part of the letter. Keep in mind the rules outlined above regarding brevity and coherence. It is best to use short, clear, logical paragraphs to state your business.
Ending a letter:
1) Yours FaithfullyIf you do not know the name of the person, end the letter this way.
2) Yours Sincerely If you know the name of the person, end the letter this way.
3) Your signature Sign your name, then print it underneath the signature. If you think the person you are writing to might not know whether you are male of female, put you title in brackets after your name.